Aldfaerforum
Welkom, Gasten
Gebruikersnaam: Wachtwoord: Onthoud mij
  • Pagina:

Onderwerp: Bij het openen van de stamboom is de volgende fout opgetreden:

Bij het openen van de stamboom is de volgende fout opgetreden: 01 jan 2019 16:52 #26513

• Dominic
  • Dominic's Profielfoto Onderwerp Auteur
  • Ontvangen bedankjes 0
Dear Sirs,

Need your help with a corrupted file that cannot be open. The error message reads as following, after trying to pen the file.

Bij het openen van de stamboom is de volgende fout opgetreden:

Bestand C:\Users\Dominic Powell\Documents\Aldfaer\Stambomen\_0xADFAE350_Origineel 201608011832_201901011424\Origineel 201608011832_201901011424_gri.alf is niet aanwezig

Aldfaer probeert deze fout te herstellen.

Is there any way to save this file? i have tried to open on a separate computer but to no avail - Any help you can offer would be much appreciated, as there are several thousand records in said database.

Gelieve Inloggen of Maak een account aan om te deelnemen aan het gesprek.

Bij het openen van de stamboom is de volgende fout opgetreden: 01 jan 2019 17:13 #26514

• JayCee
  • JayCee's Profielfoto
  • W7, Firefox , Aldfaer 7.0, Bonus
  • Ontvangen bedankjes 558
Hello,
Very likely a malfunction occurred whilst closing of Aldfaer with the result that subject file was damaged or not saved.
Possible causes could be one of the following:
- an synchronized backup running;
- using a cloud service i.e. OneDrive or other;
- interruption (power failure or PC shutdown.
The only remedy is uploading the most recent backup (veiligheidskopie). If no recent backup is available let us now. Automatic backup at program exit can be set in settings > backup. Remove the date and time in the name when saving the new file.
De volgende gebruiker (s) zei dank u: Dominic

Mvg,
Last Edit: door JayCee.

Bij het openen van de stamboom is de volgende fout opgetreden: 01 jan 2019 19:16 #26522

• Han Kortekaas
  • Han Kortekaas's Profielfoto
  • Ontvangen bedankjes 1009
Dominic,
you could send the file to my email address (click on my name at the left side of this page) and I will see what I can do.

Han

• Pagina:
Tijd voor maken pagina: 0.032 seconden
Gemaakt door Kunena